When is a good time to change Property Managers?
Anytime is a good time to change agencies if you are unhappy. But we do have some advice on when it is best to do so. We recommend making the change half-way through your lease cycle. This allows the property manager to view the property and appraise it before the lease renewal. Remember, the lease will remain the same if you change real estates or ownership.
Why choose Ray White West End?
Our team Ray White West End believe that you deserve full transparency from start to finish. We understand how vital your investment is, whether it’s your first property, family home, or part of your growing investment portfolio. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service, consistent communication and rapid response times.
Our property managers aim to increase your rental return by leasing your property within seven days. We do this by implementing proven marketing strategies including premium photography, digital advertising and advanced tenant databases. From Redcliffe to Runcorn, Moggill to Manly, Ray White West End successfully manage over 1000 residential properties.
How often do you perform inspections?
We complete routine inspections every 3-4 months. With each inspection, we will send a comprehensive email report with photos attached of the property’s current state and any maintenance issues that need attending.
With Ray White West End, changing property managers is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Sign the management agreement with your new chosen agency. That same day, your new manager will reach out to the outgoing agency and thank them for their business to date.
2. Provide the following information:
- Lease and Bond documentation
- The tenant’s application
- Entry condition report and photos
- A signed form 5 – change of bond form
- The tenant’s ledger
- All keys and remote controls for the property
- Insurance policy details
- Smoke alarm and water compliance certificates
3. The outgoing agency may request a 30-day termination period. There are two ways to handle this. The new agency waits 30 days, or they pay out the termination fee so they can start managing your property immediately.
Remember, there will be no change to your current lease agreement. So if you’re seeking an agency who are focused on achieving your financial goals, fill in the form below to receive more information or contact us directly today, on (07) 3844 4244.